Paladin development is pleased to announce the completion of Phase One of Paladin Mobile2, the next generation of mobile device integration. Its revolutionary and robust user management and control system is managed through Paladin’s cloud-based connection broker, so you don’t have to expose your store to the risks of a Wi-Fi connection.
Our products work with all internet-enabled devices, and there is no limit to the number of mobile devices that can connect to your sales terminal. We understand the demands placed on busy checkout lanes, and we have designed our system to be both reliable and instantaneous. We’re certain you’ll be impressed with the simplicity, reliability, and operational speed provided by Paladin Mobile2.
Phase One: Available now
Features in Phase One, available now, include:
Paladin Mobile2Show™ wireless monitors for invoicing (e.g., monitors for customers to view)
Paladin Mobile2Sig™ mobile customer signature (at checkout or through a drive-up window)
Phase Two: Expected in the next few months
Phase Two, currently in development and expected to be released in the next few months, will include the following mobile device features:
- Paladin Mobile2Pickup™ for yard/pickup orders
- Paladin Mobile2Access™ store performance & inventory lookup with multi-store perspective
- Paladin Mobile2Deliver™ system, including signature capture at point of delivery, photo of delivered goods attached to invoice, automatic accounting update with returned/unaccepted product, automatic email to customer with delivery schedule changes, automatic email of updated invoices reflecting delivered items, delivery scheduling/management system
- Paladin Mobile2Checkout™ in-the-field quoting (for on-the-road salespeople) and mobile device checkout (for material yards, nurseries, and roaming customer sales staff)
- Paladin Mobile2Customer™ for access to customer information, including accounts receivable and statements
Phase Three: Mid-2015
Phase Three, expected in mid-2015, will allow your customers to use their mobile devices to:
- Access their accounts receivable information, invoice history and past statements
- Make payments through their Paladin Mobile2 connection to your store
- Search for inventory items and write quotes for your approval
- Make online purchases
- Place inventory items on hold
We are confident that Paladin Mobile2 will enhance your customers’ shopping experience and will further contribute to the growth and success of your business. Watch for upcoming release notes to keep up to date on the completion of new features available to stores.